A little bit of sun…

So last weekend, I went to Siena and San Gimignano and Cinque Terre. Cinque Terre is the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen in the world, and the weather was absolutely beautiful. A few Bucknellians and I hiked the trails and had a great lunch. The water was crystal clear, but not very warm, so we didn’t go swimming. Last week was very busy, and I had a lot of schoolwork.

Cinque Terre

On Friday, we took a train to Bologna in the morning. We spent a little bit of time walking around and got lunch. I had tortellini, which is the specialty of Bologna. Around 4pm, we flew to Malta, a small country in the Mediterranean. We arrived around 7pm and grabbed a quick bite to eat. On Saturday, we walked around and went to the beach. On Sunday, we flew back to Bologna and took the train back to Florence.

This week for class I’m visiting Santa Maria del Carmine and the Museum of the Duomo. On Friday, we’re going to Perugia for the chocolate festival. Can’t wait!

Bucknellians in Cinque Terre

Ciao =)

Zack

One Response to “A little bit of sun…”

1. Aunt Kathy says:

So glad you are having an awesome time. More pictures please!!!

K :)