Greetings from Down Under!

After spending 8 recharging weeks in my beautiful homeland, the Philippines, I am now writing this blog. I’m really excited to be in Australia where the group will have a 3-day orientation here in Melbourne before heading to Sydney to settle in my school, University of New South Wales.

My name is Judy Anne Romero, I am a biochemistry major in Bucknell. It is not uncommon for Bucknell international students to pursue yet another study abroad experience while already abroad. Seeing places, learning its culture, living in it are opportunities that should always be grabbed when given the chance. I started my journey abroad when I represented the Philippines in an international high school in Canada. I then went to the States for university and now, I am ready to tackle yet another adventure and challenge here in Australia!

One Response to “Greetings from Down Under!”

1. Matt says:

Good luck with the studies!