Wait, I’m here to study too?

Over the course of the past couple of weeks, I have been to Barcelona, Milan, Florence, Rome, the Vatican on Easter Sunday, Dingle (a beautiful beach town in southwest Ireland), and Paris. I have seen some of the most beautiful places in the world, eaten some of the most delicious food, and met some of the nicest people. But while I got caught up in all this, I seemed to forget briefly that I also had quite a significant amount of schoolwork to be completed because after all, I really am here to study, not just go galavanting across Europe.

Because of all this, these last two weeks for me have been quite busy and tiring. For each class I am in, I was assigned one term project to complete in addition to the final exam. Somehow, all these projects seemed to find themselves due during the same week and a half span, making for a very long couple of weeks leading up to all these due dates. Thankfully, I was able to complete everything in a timely fashion before I left for Paris this past Thursday, and now it’s (relatively) smooth sailing until it’s time to start studying for finals in the next week or so.

Here’s a brief snapshot of what life has been like through the last month or so as I explored the best of what Europe has to offer:

La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona

Arc de Triomf in Barcelona

Feeding the birds in Milano

Piazza Del Duomo in Milano

Overlook of Firenze

Street art in Firenze

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Church next to the Leaning Tower

Trevi Fountain

The Pantheon

Il Colosseo

Me in the Colosseum

Overlook of the Colosseum

Part of the Vatican Museum

Easter Sunday in St. Peter’s Square

Beautiful cliffs in Dingle

Notre Dame

Lock bridge behind Notre Dame

The Louvre

The Catacombs in Paris

The Eiffel Tower at night

Just part of the Versailles gardens